Relocating can be fun - when you
relocate with us!
Hi, I'm Hugh Tolle - your Relocation Director. Call me today at 800-624-5634 or e-mail me with your questions.
Some steps that I feel are important to consider when moving to a new location include:
- Get as much information as possible - from as many sources as possible - about the area to which you are relocating.
- If your plans include a move after only a few years (four to six), don't over improve the property you purchase.
- When selling your current home, make it look as good as you can with the least expense.
- Plan ahead in regard to storing household goods, pet care, transporting RVs, boats, etc.
- Work with a real estate professional experienced in relocation.
- Find out about your new neighborhood by working with a REALTOR® who uses "Know the Neighborhood".
- Buy a house with the idea of being able to quickly sell it if your plans include a move within a few years.
- With 6,300 offices and 110,000 agents worldwide, the CENTURY 21® System can find a home for you in your new location.
We can make your move a little less painful through our CENTURY 21® System Connections* program. We can help you with:
- Qualifying for a mortgage
- Saving on moving costs
- Storage facilities
- Temporary housing
*Not all Connections available in all areas
Office 800-624-5634 Fax 352-795-1323